Our August-September Meal of the Month is the return of some awesome piggy-goodness...
We're bringing back the PORK CHILORIO Burrito / Salad with Homemade Guacamole, Pickled Red Onions and Cilantro-Lime Ranch Sauce :
- Chilorio = a traditional pulled-pork dish from inland Sinaloa in Mexico, made from Belgian freerange pork shoulder stewed with ancho chilis, garlic, parsley & flavorful seasonings (but not so spicy)
- White Rice
- Pinto Beans (bacon & onions)
- Fresh Salsa (Pico de Gallo) and Medium Salsa (Salsa Verde)
- Shredded Cheese, Sour Cream and Shredded Lettuce
- Cilantro-Lime Ranch Sauce
- Pickled Red Onions
- Homemade Guacamole
Now is the time to get some Chile-Seasoned Pork Chilorio into your tummy, folks!