Our November Meal + Salad of the Month (MoM/SoM) is the return of some piggy-goodness for the heart of the Autumn months...
We're bringing back the Pork Chilorio Burrito / Salad with Homemade Guacamole and Cilantro-Lime Ranch Sauce :
- Chilorio = a traditional pulled-pork dish from inland Sinaloa in Mexico, made from farm-fresh pork shoulder stewed with ancho chilis, garlic, parsley & flavorful seasonings (but not so spicy)
- White Rice
- Pinto Beans (bacon & onions)
- Fresh Salsa (Mexican Slaw) and Medium Salsa (Salsa Verde)
- Shredded Cheese and Shredded Lettuce
- Cilantro-Lime Ranch Sauce
- Homemade Guacamole
Now is the time to get some Chile-Seasoned Pork Chilorio into your tummy, folks!