Our next seasonal Meal of the Month (MoM) has arrived along with every colour of the rainbow...
It's POLLO PIBIL - a medium-spicy Yucatán-style shredded chicken - served as a Burrito, Naked Burrito or Salad :
• Pollo Pibil = freerange Belgian chicken stewed with achiote-paste, orange, pineapple, hominy (large white corn), onions, jalapeños & other bits of tastiness
• Brown Rice (with cumin & lemon)
• Black Beans
• Fresh Salsa (seasonal) & Salsa Verde (medium-spicy)
• Shredded Lettuce, Shredded Cheese and Sour Cream
• Pickled Red Onions
• Crunchy Corn Tortilla shards
Our Pollo Pibil is authentically-delicious, so with Summertime not quite here yet you can come taste a piece of the sunny Yucatán in the meantime !