We are so happy & proud to announce the opening of our Second Restaurant - at Rue de la Presse 27-29 in the Royal/Madou Business District of downtown Brussels !
Here's a quick run-down of all the important info for our new baby-CHEZWaWa:
OPENING HOURS = Lunchtimes only (at least to start)
Mondays thru Thursdays 11h45 to 15h30, and Fridays 11h45 to 15h00
- About 18 seats inside and a small terrace in the front on sunny days
- Around the corner from Place de la Liberté and the Cirque-Royale
- 5 minute walk from Rue Royale, the Royal Park and from the nearest Metro stations (Madou and Parc)
- 10 minute walk from Arts-Loi
MENU and OFFERINGS very similar to that at CHEZWaWa-Chatelain…
- Check out the new CHEZWaWa-Royal Menu here
- We've created a Grab-n-Go Salad of the Month (SoM) - currently Spicy Chicken TINGA Salad !
- CHIHUAHUA-Huednesdays with a 10% discount if you bring along your four-legged-friend
- HAPP-Pequeño Hours from 14h00