Our November Meal of the Month (MoM) is some hearty piggy-goodness for the heart of the Autumn months...
Introducing the Pork Chilorio Burrito with Guacamole:
- Chilorio = a traditional pulled-pork dish from inland Sinaloa in Mexico, made from farm-fresh pork shoulder stewed with ancho chiles, garlic, parsley & flavorful seasonings
- White Rice
- Pinto Beans (bacon & onions)
- Fresh Salsa (Mexican Slaw) and Medium Salsa (Salsa Verde)
- Shredded Cheese and Shredded Lettuce
- Cilantro-Lime Ranch Sauce
- Homemade Guacamole
Now is the time to get some Chile-Seasoned Pork Chilorio into your tummy, folks!